Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank you!!!!

Guys & girls, this is for you:

This season has been BY FAR the best Big Brother season for me as far as blogging goes. The fan base here on the blog is truly amazing and is the best that is out there...bar none!!! Your posts have made me laugh, made me think, made me see all kinds of different points of views. Everyone who has posted has added their flair to this blog and made it what it was, and without all of ya'll, this blog would be nothing! From the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU for being with me this season and I can't wait to see ya'll again next season! :D

To those who donated to the blog this season and/or any other season, you have helped keep this blog up & running and I am truly greatful for each and every one of you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! As Jeff would say, "I appresh." :)

Those who signed up for the feeds through the blog, THANK YOU!! You also helped this blog to continue running for yet another season and I thank you for that!

Every.single.person on this blog has made it what it was: The most FUN BB blog out there!!!!!!!

I will be blogging for Big Brother 12 next summer and the easiest way to find me is by going to BecauseYoureAddicted.com (or checking back here and I'll have the link posted). I hope I see all of ya'll back here next summer for another fantastic season! :D

Over the next week, I will be posting interview videos, info, and EVERYTHING BB11 related so PLEASE keep checking back here!!!

Again, THANK YOU for the best season yet here on the blog!

Sincerely,
Jamie

PS: I will have videos up tomorrow morning! ;-)


Stay tuned...


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me