Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Inside Dish w/ Ross Interviews the Female HG's

Well BB fans, the 4th of July weekend is upon us and I hope all of you have a good time with friends & family, and get to see some awesome fireworks! I'm going to take the next 2 days off to enjoy the weekend, but fear not as I will be back this Sunday. ;-)

Just as a reminder, you lovely guys & gals have less than a week to get the live feeds special discount that is currently going on. I urge you to get the feeds before July 9th so that you save yourself some cash! :-D

Get the Live Feeds @ $30 for the WHOLE SEASON!!!
(That breaks down to only $10 a month for 24/7 access to the house cameras!!)


Next up, we have the lovely & always fabulous Ross Mathews from 'Inside Dish w/ Ross' (from The Insider) interviewing the ladies of Big Brother 11! Ch..che..check it out! ;-)



LOL Ya just gotta love Ross!! He's awesome!

Okay, and the last thing I have for you BB fans across the land, is a promotional video of the HG's. It's kinda lame, I'm not going to lie. lol But I'm still gonna post it. :-P



Alright, that's it for now guys & gals!!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!! :-D



BE SAFE, everyone!! See ya'll on Sunday!!!!


Stay tuned...

Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me