Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meet the HG's (VIDEO)

We've seen the pics...we've read the bios...and now it's time to really get a sense of the new cast of Big Brother Season 11!

Here's the video from this mornings "Early Show" on CBS...



Ok, I'm already diggin Ronnie (the "nerd"), Lydia (the bisexual tattooed girl), Casey (the teacher by day & DJ by night), and Russell (the motorcycle loving guy).

Who I'm not really diggin, from what I've seen so far, is Kevin (the fabo gay guy), Jordan (typical 'use a guy to get my way' kind of girl), and Chima (her attitude reminds me alot of Libra from BB10).

The rest of the cast, I'm kinda neither here nor there.

Stay tuned...


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me