Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Brother 11 Starts TONIGHT!!!!! :-D

BB fans, we made it!! We are just hours away from seeing the very first episode of Big Brother 11 tonight at 8pm EST! w00t w00t!! I am enjoying my last hours of freedom before BB11 starts (I've already warned my friends and some of my family that I will be MIA for awhile. lol :P)

Last night, Julie Chen was on Craig Ferguson's talk show. If you missed it, don't worry..I got ya covered! ;-) They talked about Chen-bot's baby, they are having a baby boy!! :-D Congrats, Julie!! They then talked about BB and how this season the HG's are all in cliques. Julie named them off: Brains/Athletes/Popular/Off-Beat. She then goes on to say...

"We are sending in a 13th houseguest to join one of the cliques."


While she didn't actually say it was a former HG, she pretty much hinted towards it. Saying that it's someone the HG's & America would reconize.




Well ladies & gents, that's it! All the pre-season "foreplay" is over! The time has come for BB11 to start! ;-) Meet me back here at the blog tonight around 7pm/ EST (1 hour before the show starts), I'll have the chat room open & we can all say hello & talk about BB11 as the episode airs! (Don't forget to bring your snacks!!)

See you in few short hours, guys & gals!! :-D

Stay tuned...

Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me