Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tonight's Episode: What will it be?

Since this whole week has been very interesting (to say the least lol :P), I'm not sure what tonight's episode will be. Normally, it would be the Nominations episode, but I'm wondering what they'll show as far as the whole Chima drama thing.

Today, the HG's plan on having a "day off" and some fun in the sun. As Jeff said last night, "That's why it's called SUN-day." lol ;-)

I'm gonna enjoy the day with my husband (who misses me very much! lol), family, and friends. I'll be back tonight though.

If you would like to watch the houseguests & listen in on their conversations, then check out the live feeds!! You'll get to watch them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all the endurance comps!! Speaking of, I'm thinking this week's HOH Comp will be an endurance comp, it's been 3 weeks now & the past 2 HOH Comps have been question comps.

Let's all take the afternoon off & meet back here tonight @ 8pm EST!! :D

Stay tuned...


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me