Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Evening in the BB House

Thanks to the blog fans for joining me in the chat room this evening, it was alot of fun & really nice to hear everyones thoughts on different things (who Jeff might put up, why did Kevin *not* use the veto, etc.)

My only problem with tonight's episode was the editing they did on Chima. When the huge blowup between Russ/Chima happened over a week ago, that's when Chima first called Russell a "terrorist". Everybody in the house got real quiet & Chima said "Ya, I said it!" and laughed. Decide for yourself. If you have the feeds, you can watch it for yourself on the Flashback Feeds. It was between 11:30pm-11:40pm BBT on Aug. 4th.

Alrighty, now let's see what the HG's are up to (if anything..the house has been very boring today, which is rare.)

Currently on the feeds...

7:33pm BBT:

HOH Room
Jeff/Jessie/Natalie/Kevin

Jeff went up to listen to Chima's Prince CD.

Natalie & Jessie are playing chess...in bed.


Meanwhile...
7:39pm BBT:
Backyard
Michele/Jordan

The girls are working out. Jordan keeps yawning, I don't think she's really into it tonight. lol

(Yes, Jordan is yawning & grabbing her boobs in that pic. lol)


7:55pm BBT:




Jordan: "I'm movin' kinda slow tonight."
Michele: "At least you're movin' though!"
Jordan: "Ya. At least I ain't doing nothin'. I gotta get motovated."





8:07pm BBT:
Backyard
Jeff/Russell/Jordan/Michele

Jeff & Russell are about to play some pool, as the girls continue to workout.

Jordan: "I can't believe we're the only girls that workout."
Michele: "Ya I know."
Jordan: "Natalie looks like she works out!"
Michele: "She's got a fast metoabolism."
Jordan: "She's got a nice body."

Jordan goes inside to change shorts before she starts running.
Jordan: "I gotta put on a different pair shorts, these are gonna be up my bum when I run."

8:45pm BBT:
Outside
Russ/Jeff are still playing pool...



Jordan & Michele are done working out now.

8:46pm BBT:
HOH Room
Jessie/Natalie/Chima/Kevin

Jessie & Natalie are arguing (kinda playfully, kinda not).


They made a bet on the chess game but Natalie lost & now she's trying to change the rules of the bet. They're going back & forth. Natalie has to wear an eye patch because she lost. The fight is about how Natalie thinks she only has to wear it for 10am till midnight, but Jessie said they agreed for 7 hours.

**Okie dokie, I'm gonna go watch BB: After Dark, but I'm still gonna be online moderating comments!! I'll be back in the morning with the Overnighter. See ya then! ;-)

Stay tuned...


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me