Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Overnighter

Goooood morning/afternoon, everybody!! :D It's Monday in the BB house and you know what that means...the Veto Ceremony will be held today. Will Jeff backdoor Russell? Will Russell go off on Jeff like he said he would if he was backdoored today? We shall see! ;-)

First, let's see what happened last night. While we wait, check out this funny clip of Jeff & Jordan on The Soup: Condensed Soup Edition (fast forward to 1:40):


Okay, the HG's were woke up today at 8am (super early!!!), so I'm gonna do a quick overview of last night instead of details (there's already game talk on the live feeds this morning!)

*Jeff/Michele talked briefly last night in the backyard.

Michele: "(Russell's) not talking strategy to me, so it makes me feel like he's not working on my team." (Team being their Final 2 deal.)
Jeff: "I didn't know you guys had a team. "
Michele: "Well, um, I mean the fake team."
Jeff: "How fake a team is it"
Michele: "How fake do you want it to be?"
Jeff: "Well I don't have a problem. My problem is I thought we had a final 3. That's what it should be. Whether I evict one of them or I use the veto, shouldn't matter. It's just at this point, who do I trust? I thought I was going to trust our F4, but obviously I can't trust that because I didn't come to any conclusion sitting over there (during the Final 4 fight last week in the backyard). So that makes me worried. So, should I stick to the Final 4 and get rid of one of them? But then I don't play for HOH next week, so that makes me worried if you and Russell have something cooking..."
Michele: "I don't have anything cooking, but I don't know what's in his head."
Jeff: "What?"
Michele: "I said I don't have any plans to put you guys up, but I don't know what's in his head."

*From around 12am BBT to 1:30am BBT, the HG's played both poker & "Bullshit!" (card game) at the dinning room table.

*The past few nights, Jeff & Jordan have been studying details of the BB house...how many pillows in are the red room, how many Buddhas are in the kitchen, etc etc. Late last night, the studying continued.

*Kevin will be saved, Natalie will remain on the block.
*Jeff wants Kevin out next week, then have the Final 4 be Jeff/Jordan/Natalie/Michele...then get out Michele and the Final 3 be Jeff/Jord/Nat.

That's pretty much the breakdown of everything that happened last night.
Alrighty, I gotta start the morning post! :-D


Stay tuned...


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me