Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Overnighter

Good morning, BB fans! :D It seems that a lot of you had tons to say about the Russell-picture-in-color post (below) and I loved hearing all of ya'lls thoughts & opinions. I don't know about you, but I can't wait until tomorrow night's episode!! I have a feeling we're in for a surprise! Could I be wrong, oh very much so! But with BB, "Expect the Unexpected". ;-)

Okay, I'm gonna get the Overnighter ready, so keep checking back as I post it in sections!

**Nothing of importance happened last night, so I'm just gonna go through the night & pull out different happenings. :)

10:00pm BBT:
Backyard Couches
Michele/Kevin

Michele & Kevin were talking about past HG's from their season. Kevin said that Jessie still had a grudge from getting booted out in Season 10. They also talk about Jury House votes. Kevin thinks that Russell would give Natalie a vote.

Michele: "Even if she (Nat) was against me (in the Final 2)?"
Kevin: "See, I don't know what you guys' relationship was. I don't think, between me & Natalie, Russell would vote for me."


10:30pm BBT:
Dinning Room Table
Everybody

Natalie got drunk last night (or was she?) I saw a Twitter update last night saying that Natalie told Kevin she'd *act* drunk so that she could be mean to others. Only way we'll know for sure is by seeing her Diary Room sessons tomorrow (if BB even brings it up.) Natalie was being annoying (more than usual) as she seemingly faked being drunk. She was over the top, as if she was on a stage performing.

Kevin even had some nasty glares at her (looked more annoyed than anything.)


12:40am BBT:
Pool Room
Jeff/Jordan (Michele also in there.)

Jordan & Jeff spent some time laughing & talking last night. They have been really enjoying each others company the past few days, and Jordan has let her guard down a little bit (which is refreshing to see!)

They spent some time last night working on their 'goodbye kiss' for tomorrow night's live show.

They practice quick lip smack kisses, to passionate & slow kisses (which Jordan said was "too much for tv".) Very cute moment & totally worth the watch on the flashback feeds!! :)

By 1:30am BBT, all HG's were in bed sleeping.

Okie dokie, that's it for the Overnighter! :D Starting a new post shortly!


Stay tuned...


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me