Download the Big Brother 11 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Get the Live Feeds!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

CONTEST!!! :-D


As I mentioned yesterday, the blog has passed the 2 Million Visits mark! Wooo Hooo!!! :-D In celebration of such a huge milestone, I'm having a quick contest that will give me the opportunity to give back to the blog fans & supporters! So, I'm going to be doing 2 seperate contests: 1 for everyone, and 1 for those who have donated to the blog. This is my way of giving back to ya'll!! :D

Okay, here's all the details:

Contest 1: (Everyone) *3 Winners*
1) This one is inspired by Jordan (during her Have Not's picking the other night). Pick a number between 1 and 500.
2) Email your guess to (**CONTEST HAS EXPIRED!**) & put your guess in the SUBJECT LINE!! (This will make it much, much easier for me to read all the emails. lol)

Contest 2: (Those who donated to the blog) *1 Winner*
I'm going to randomly pick a name of everyone who has donated to the blog this season!!

Each winner (4 in total) will recieve a surprise gift from me, sent straight to their doorstep! ;-)

Hurry!! The contest ends TONIGHT at 12am EST!!! Good luck, everyone!!

(I'll announce the winners tomorrow morning in the Overnight Report!)

Stay tuned...


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook | Myspace


Contact Me